Effective Date: July 20, 2015
What Personal Information Does Indigo Prophet Collect?
The information we gather from customers enables us to personalize and improve our services and to allow our users to set up a user account and profile that can be used to interact with other users through the Service. In connection with the Service, we request and display some personal information to other users and visitors of Service, which allows users to identify each other. We collect the following types of information from our customers.
Personal Information You Provide to Us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our Service or provide to us in any other way. The types of Personal Information collected may include your name, user name, password, email address, photograph or other likeness, purchase history, IP address, browser information, credit card information and any other information you provide in connection with your user account. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features. The Personal Information you provide is used for such purposes as allowing you to interact with other users, improving the content of the Service, customizing the advertising and content you see, and communicating with you about specials and new features. When you make payments through the Service, you may need to provide financial account information, such as your credit card number, to our third-party service providers, such as Paypal, and such information may be stored and used for both billing and payment services by such third-party service providers. We do not receive your credit card information directly, but we may receive information about the transaction, such as the date and time it occurred.
Information Collected Automatically:
- We and our third-party partners, such as usage analytics providers, receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our Service or services. Indigo Prophet automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested. These third-party partners also may collect information about your online usage activities over time and on other websites or mobile applications.
- Generally, our service automatically collects usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our site and its components, similar to TV ratings that indicate how many people watched a particular show. Indigo Prophet only uses this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us to figure out how often customers use parts of the Service or services so that we can make the Service appealing to as many customers as possible, and improve those services. As part of this use of information, we may provide aggregate information to our partners about how our customers, collectively, use our site. We share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use their services and our Service, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal online experience. Again, Indigo Prophet never discloses aggregate information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally.
We may receive a confirmation when you open an email from Indigo Prophet if your computer supports this type of program. Indigo Prophet uses this confirmation to help us make emails more interesting and helpful and improve our service. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please send your request to [email protected] Prophet.com.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our site are visited and by how many people. Indigo Prophet cookies do not collect Personal Information, and we do not combine the general information collected through cookies with other Personal Information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or email address is.
How Will Indigo Prophet Share the Personal Information It Receives?
Personal Information about our customers is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information to anyone. We share your Personal Information only as described below.
Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We are affiliated with a variety of businesses and work closely with them. In certain situations, these businesses sell items to you through Indigo Prophet’s Service. In other situations, Indigo Prophet provides services, or sells products jointly with affiliated businesses. You can easily recognize when an affiliated business is associated with your transaction, and we will share your Personal Information that is related to such transactions with that affiliated business, if you have agreed to be solicited by marketing partners during the registration process.
Agents: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Examples may include sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. Unless we tell you differently, Indigo Prophet’s agents do not have any right to use Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information for the above purposes.
Bands: When you use certain functionality or services, we may provide certain personal information to bands, such as your e-mail address, country of residence and zip/postal code (“Fan Information”) to add you to the relevant band’s mailing list. Bands are only authorized by us to use the Fan Information to send email to you and may not share, rent, or sell the information with others for any other purpose.
User profiles: User profile information including users’ name, email address, purchase history and other information you enter (“User Submissions”) may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction within the Service. Email addresses are used to add new User Submissions to user profiles and to communicate through User Submissions. Users’ email addresses will not be directly revealed to other users by us, except, when the user is “connected” to another user via a shared group membership, or an invitation, or if the user has chosen to include their email address in their User Profile. You may designate certain User Submissions, including individual items in your purchase history, as private, in which case they will not be displayed to other users.
Communication in response to User Submissions: As part of the Service and Services, you will receive from Company email and other communication relating to your User Submissions. You acknowledge and agree that by posting such User Submissions, Company may send you email and other communication that it determines in its sole discretion relate to your User Submissions.
Business Transfers: In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Indigo Prophet, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Indigo Prophet goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, customer information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Indigo Prophet may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
Protection of Indigo Prophet and Others: We may access, preserve, and disclose collected information, if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Indigo Prophet, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
Is Personal Information About Me Secure?
Your Indigo Prophet account Personal Information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
Indigo Prophet endeavors to protect user information to ensure that user account information is kept private, however, Indigo Prophet cannot guarantee the security of user account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
What Personal Information Can I Access?
Indigo Prophet allows you to access the following information about you for the purpose of viewing, and in certain situations, updating that information. This list will change as our Service changes.
- Username and password
- E-mail address
- User profile information
What Choices Do I Have?
- As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information to us, even though it may be needed to take advantage of certain Indigo Prophet features.
- You are able to add or update certain information on pages, such as those listed in the “What Personal Information Can I Access” section above. When you update information, however, we often maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records.
- You may designate certain User Submissions as private so that they are not shared with other users. Not all User Submissions may be designated as private.
- You may request deletion of your Indigo Prophet account by sending an e-mail to [email protected] Prophet.com. Please note that some information may remain in our records after deletion of your account.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information from children under 13 years of age, and no part of the Service is directed to children under the age of 13. If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may alert us at [email protected] Prophet.com. If we learn that we have collected any Personal Information from children under 13, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy at Indigo Prophet site, please send us a detailed message to [email protected] Prophet.com. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information shared, the names and email addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g., requests made in 2015 will receive information regarding 2014 sharing activities), and descriptions of the likely types of marketing the third parties would send.
To obtain this information from Indigo Prophet, please send an email message to [email protected] Prophet.com with “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your e-mail address in response.
Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the “Shine the Light” requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.